Monday, October 23, 2017

I've learned so much and the growth I have experienced has changed me forever. I've been able to see so many miracles on my mission and seeing the happiness that the Gospel has brought to those I've taught is something I'll never forget. I wouldn't trade my mission for anything.

August 14, 2017

Hey Everyone!
It's crazy to think that 2 years has come and gone. Time really does fly by when you're doing the Lords work. I've learned so much and the growth I have experienced has changed me forever. I've been able to see so many miracles on my mission and seeing the happiness that the Gospel has brought to those I've taught is something I'll never forget. I wouldn't trade my mission for anything.

This whole week we've been in a trio because one of the missionaries in the zone went home because his visa expired. So his companion Elder Liddiard (try saying that 5 times fast) is with us and he is the nicest guy ever. But since he was covering two wards, we've been covering three wards this week which consists of the whole westside of the Valley! (from about Las Virgenes to Porter Ranch). So we have been running wild and teaching non stop!


Highlight of the week:
A drunk Hispanic man named Lino sang Country Roads by John Denver to us as we were street contacting. We were able to give him a Book of Mormon and help him back to his apartment.

Well I love you all. I'll see some of you tomorrow at the Airport!

Elder Jensen